Monday, March 11, 2013

It's almost time.

The big day is finally here! I'm just sitting in my hospital bed with my IV and my mom in the chair next to me. To be honest I'm not even nervous. I'm still waiting for my surgeon and the anesthesiologist to come talk to me. I'll update you guys after surgery. Thank god for my iPhone because that will let me keep you guys updated. I post a new video on my YouTube, but my phone doesn't let me add it to my post. I guess my iPhone can't do everything.

I'll add my before pictures below.













5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll look forward to hearing about your progress and watching your recovery! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! And as calm and cool as you are, your mom looks petrified! lol

    Good luck, we'll be thinking of you today x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well for you - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is finally here!!! You look so cute waiting and your mom looks nervous lol. Im so looking forward to you getting back with us with how well your surgery went.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! Hope all goes well for you! x

    ReplyDelete